Glute Muscle Sits Up too Far

glute muscle is not inalign with my hips. It looks like everything is pushed upward causing my lower back right above the buttocks to push outward. Because of this my buttocks looks high and dosen't spread. Can plastic surgery correct this?

Enhancing the Shape of your Buttocks

+1

Hi there-

Regarding your question:

Glute Muscle Sits Up too Far

It is important to understand that responsible answers to your question could not be provided without knowing more about your current appearance, your goals, and an examination by a responsible surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery.

Having said that, please know that in the hands of an experienced and Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, dramatic and beautiful buttocks transformations are possible.

Find a surgeon in your area with a lot of experience in buttocks enhancement and visit for a consultation.

Good luck!