I Would Like a Girlier More Delicate Look to my Face? What Can Be Done for Me?

I have my father's nose, so I am seriously considering rhinoplasty. I think my nose is far too large and masculine for me. What can be done to improve the appearance of my nose and face?

Rhinoplasty makes face look more delicate.

+3

Hi.

You have a really cute face. But there is no question that refining your nose will make you look even better.

Delicate look

+2

I think I answered your question in the rhinoplasty area.  A more delicate feminine result can occur with a rhinoplasty.   It really can make a huge difference. 

Afro-American rhinoplasty

+1

What you describe is clearly visible in the photo. It shows a flattened widened bridge, thick tissues under the skin, a round tip that droops slightly and a wide base (distance between the outer edges of the nostrils). There are specific facial proportions used by plastic surgeons to plan nasal surgery (aaronstonemd-plasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2009/02/facial-proportions-analysis-is-cosmetic.html). You have a few surgical options available to you depending on whether you want more or less dramatic changes to the nose. The more dramatic ones would change the ethnic look of the nose.

For the bridge you would need an infracture and an implant or cartilage graft. To narrow the base you will need small excisions of skin on the bottom sill of the nostrils. That leaves the tip and you would have to decide whether you want to keep it round or make it more romanesque. A more romanesque look will require tip grafts or small implants. Keep in mind that the thickness of the tissues makes it harder to achieve a romanesque look.

Aaron Stone, MD

Rhinoplasty can make a nose narrower and better looking.

+1

A rhinoplasty to narrow the width of your nostrils and bridge as well as the tip is what would make your face look more refined and balanced. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does many ethnic noses.

Modify your own face with the software below

+1

Click the link below perform various modifications on your own face and discuss your desired look with your plastic surgeon.