Does Galvanic Spa's Olive Oil Really Work?

I've been using the Galvanic Spa II for about 2 weeks now. It really does work, but the small pre-treatment and treatment gel is so expensive. Does olive oil really work?

Does Galvanic Spa's Olive oil really work?

+2

Well..... Look at your question

"I've been using the Galvanic Spa II for about 2 weeks now. It really does work, but the small pre-treatment and treatment gel is so expensive. Does olive oil really work?"

I put your question here since you believe it really does work. I do not agree. So if you are convinced it works, let us all know. Other things maybe more expensive but there may be better science supporting their efficacy. If your happy, go for it....

You may want to explore other options.