What Are Frownies?

I've recently heard about "Frownies", and I would like to hear any comments about this product.

What are Frownies?

+1

Frownies is a wrinkle treatment that addresses deep lines, Frownies are facial pads made from skin-friendly materials. Frownies are applied to the forehead and corners of the eyes, and mouth to gently re-shape and tighten the underlying muscles to assume their correct, relaxed and natural appearance. This is usually done while they sleep. They, in fact, allow the deep expression lines to heal leaving younger, relaxed-looking skin. This product has received great reviews and you can tell the difference on before and after pictures. You should look at their website, http://www.frownies.com/, for more information.

Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon