Will Fraxel Re:pair Help a Whole Set of Minor Problems?
I’m a white male, 32, who doesn’t smoke and drinks moderately who has the following issues:
1) Slight volume loss/skin Laxity and the beginnings of some minor jowelling
2) Slightly Loose skin under my eyes (due to slight loss of orbital fat)
3) Hollow Cheeks ( made worse) with shallow depressions/scars from trauma to the face ( only visible in certain light)
4) Very Fine Lines People guess my age to be mid to late 20’s ( so I’m guessing I’m not aging terribly) But I work in an industry where appearance counts and as the majority of my co-workers are 10 or more years younger than I am it’s becoming an issue.
My goal is to:
1) Improve on all of the above in the most natural way possible – By this I mean processes like Fraxel, Sculptra etc that actually stimulate the body to produce more collagen
2) I’m basically looking for the lowest-maintenance procedure to ‘ freshen up and act as a "pre-emptive strike" against wrinkles and aging
I have to admit I love the results I’ve seen from Fraxel Re:pair and TotalFx But don’t know whether they’re too extreme ( i.e overkill) for minimal laxity and volume loss and , therfore, whether Active Fx and Sculptra would be a better way to go.
I know it’s impossible to say for certain without 1st seeing a patient but any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance