How Fragile Am I After Having a Tummy Tuck?

I fell on my butt pretty hard yesterday and could feel my abdominals get jolted and strain when I landed. My midsection seems more swollen after that. How likely is it that I messed up the sutures from my abdominal wall repair? I spent so much time and money to have this done, messing it up terrifies me.

Tummy Tuck

Falling certainly was not something you wanted to do, and the damage can be assessed by your surgeon.  Let them know what happened, and then be assessed for damages.  Hopefully, you only had minor damage and the surgery was not jeopardized.

Danville Plastic Surgeon