Forehead completely dented after browlift- what to do next (photo)?

Brow lift 3 months ago. Very visible denting over eyebrows, between eyes and middle forehead. Some visible in photos taken very day after surgery. Dr trying to help but I was a bit put off by his stating "plenty of people have foreheads like that" He did fat grafting last week and I see very little improvement. He is a good man but I am wondering if I should proceed in a different direction. I will not accept being committed to wearing bangs as a final outcome.

Forehead completely dented after browlift- what to do next

Thank you for submitting your question.  Fat grafting is a great option to smooth out the forehead. Your only 7 days post fat grafting surgery. You are still swollen from your surgery. Give it some time.  Sometimes a second fat transfer procedure is required.  Best wishes.

5880 Ashmill Dr
Plano, TX 75024

3 months a bit long

I agree with the comments from several of my colleagues on this question. 3 months is a fairly good amount of time to have seen some difference in these dents. Continued massage is a good idea. fat transfer is a reasonablke remedy for this solution.
ConsideringThatBoth of theseHave not yet workedIt may be time to considerA second opinion

Benjamin C. Marcus, MD
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

2349 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562

Depression in forehead post elevation

Depressions on the forehead after brow lift can occur and are usually only temporary. The dent may be caused by early fixation of the soft tissues down to the bone at that spot or excessive swelling around the spot. Digital massage is always helpful in managing healing soft tissues and should be tried. It may be getting to long since your surgery for this to help much. A filler of some sort may be necessary. I usually use Radiesse because it's a thicker firmer filler and lifts the soft tissue better than fat. After several more months, a local undermining may be required in order for the filler to be successful.

Thomas Romo, III, MD, FACS
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

135 A East 74th Street
New York, NY 10021

Maybe your surgeon does not use the Coleman fat grafting techniques with rigotomies??? This should be an easy fix with fat... 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Dents in forehead after forehead lift.

Dents in forehead after forehead lift are not common. If they are in the skin itself a filler like Voluma or Juvederm can be used. 

416 N Bedford Dr
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Indentation after a forehead lift

Indentation are not uncommon after a forehead lift.  Whether or not this will get better over time depends upon the type of forehead lift that was performed. 

3096 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Duluth, GA 30097