How Soon Can I Fly After Recieving a Vbeam Procedure?

I am considering to have a Vbeam procedure. I travel a lot for business so if I have a procedure done on a Friday would there be affects on my results or recovery if I fly on the Sunday after the procedure.

V-Beam is best for Rosacea and has no recovery

+1

I treat dozens of patients each week in New York with the V-Beam and the wonderful thing about it is that there is little or no down time.  You can definitely fly the same day after having your procedure.

Using the VBeam laser and recovery with the laser

+1

A Vbeam procedure will likely not cause any downtime that would stop you from flying the same day.  I use the VBeam laser in my Los Angeles practice and have very little downtime with the patients, unless there is bruising, as associated with very specific treatments with the pulsed dye laser. Surgery90210

Flying immediately after VBeam is perfectly ok

+1

I have the VBeam Perfecta, the top of the line, latest version.  It's algorithms are set so there is very little chance of bruising.  The most I see is usually only mild redness and occasional swelling.  Flying afterwards will not affect your outcome at all.  

Down Time After V-Beam Laser

+1

You can resume activities immediately after having V-beam Laser treatment. Most patients experience redness after the treatment, and according to what condition you are having treated, you could possibly experience bruising and swelling. Make sure that you wear sunscreen and follow all post-op instructions.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

V-beam after care

+1

You can fly immediately after v-beam laser treatment for rosacea. The flight should not effect your results. However, most patients get a little bruising/redness from the laser. So you should be prepared with make up to cover it up.