Is It a Good Idea to Take a Water Pill During BBL Recovery?

I am one week into recovery and retaining a lot of fluid in my midsection. Would it be a good idea to take a tablet for water retention?

Water pill to decrease swelling after BBL?

+1

I would not recommend that at all. If you are in good heqlth and you have a normal kidney your body will take care of the healing in its own time. Artificially forcing your body to heal is a bad idea. More complications and more sadness will only occur. This surgery is elective and for you. Respect your body and give it time please. 

Diuretics post op

+1

Diuretics use on liposuction post op patients is controversial . They will take fluids out of your body , but unless you keep a very good hydration they could increase the chances for deep venous thrombosis and thromboembolism . So , unless prescribed by your doctor , and under his advice , I don't think you should start them .

Drinking plenty of fluids will help your body release the excess . Pineapple juice and cucumber are natural diuretics with less risk. 

Best wishes