What is Best Filler for Loss of Volume in Cheek Area?

I am a 28 year old female and have recently noticed some moderate loss of volume in cheek area, resulting in sagging/ drooping appearance. What are the pros and cons of the various options in terms of aeshetic result?

Best filler for volume loss in cheeks is Voluma

+1

We are fortunate in Canada to have Voluma which is a thicker Juvederm product.  It gives a natural result and lasts more than a year.  Next best is Perlane, then Juvederm Ultra Plus.

Toronto Dermatologist

+1

I perform many, many cheek augmentations with cheek implants and fillers following the proper aesthetics of facial beauty and IMHO, Perlane is the best filler to create soft, feminine cheeks.  It is less lumpy than Radiesse and creates very little swelling.  We call it the "red carpet" filler.  You can have Perlane injected to shape your cheeks in the day and be ready for the red carpet that same night.  

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com

Cheek fillers

+1

There are many fillers that can be used for cheek augmentation but the best and most long lasting is autofat grafting.  It looks natural, when done correctly, and is permanent.

Cheek augmentation

+1

The best and the longest acting filler for cheeks are Sculptra, The second best is Radiesse and the shorter lasting results ( almost one year) is Juvederm ultra plus xc. Augmentation is dose related. The advantage of augmentation with filler is that they are reversable , if you did not like the results you will wait for theire absorbtion. 

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Best cheek fillers

+1

The best long term results in cheek filling are with the surgical implantation of preformed silastic implants. They not only give volume but give shape and are permanent yet reversible. If you want an injectible filler, consider fat transfer. The personal preference of your surgeon is probably the most important factor in choosing a modality as he/she will recommend the method that has worked the best for him/ her. 

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek filling

+1

I also like Radiesse for cheek volumizing.  Juvederm plus is also an option.  When Juvederm Voluma is approved in the future, that will be another excellent choice.  I like immediate gratification for my patients when possible, so I prefer these fillers to Sculptra.

Web reference: http://www.ocdermatology.com/liquid-face-lift/

Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Radiesse of Sculptra work well for volume enhancement

+1

I agree that Radiesse and Sculptra work well for volume enhancement for the midface.  Radiesse provides immediate improvement and lasts approximately a year.  Sculptra takes a few treatments and a few months to see maximal improvement but lasts longer, a couple of years.  For patients that want immediate improvement, Radiess is preferable.  For patients that would like a more gradual improvement (less obvious that a treatment was done), Sculptra is a good option.

Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

Best filler for volume in the cheeks

+1

Deeper placement of fillers such as Radiesse and Sculptra for facial contouring corrects problems due to volume loss. They work by stimulating formation of your own collagen, forming a scaffold on which your collagen grows. They are ideal for deeper applications like cheek folds and marionette lines as well as hollowing in the cheeks and under the eyes. They have a low incidence of side effects and result in high patient satisfaction. The older concept that “tighter is better” has been replaced by recognizing the importance of volume distribution as a defining characteristic of a more youthful face. Restoration of volume in the upper face can lessen or reverse the bottom-heavy, deflated appearance of the aging face. 

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/cosmetic-dermatology/radiesse/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon