What Do Festoon Excision Scars Look Like?

Can you try and describe a festoon excision scar? Is it skin color? How thick? Like a blepharoplasy scar? It is a difficult trade off for me.I had a good facelift 10 years ago but would rather not touch the eyes. Ever so grateful for answer.

Lower eyelid scars

+1
"Festoon" excision is a procedure I prefer to accomplish by a classical approach through the lower eyelid lash line. Festoons represent the lower margin of the orbicularis oculi muscle. Lifting the muscle and doubling it over rejuvenates the malar eminence (cheekbone) naturally without excision. This has the added benefit of preserving functional muscle. Generally there is no visible scar.

Web reference: http://feelbeautiful.com