Costs of Fat Transfer in Los Angeles, CA for Butt Augmentation

I am 20. 5feet 6 in. About 150lbs. I would like to get a fat transfer in the Los Angeles area. I have a small butt and would like to have a medium sized butt not a HUGE J-Lo butt, just some fat added. What am I looking to pay? Just an estimate...

Cost of Butt Augmentation

+1
Butt augmentation with fat transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift) is so popular because it enables your plastic surgeon to transform your entire shape. Liposuction is performed over several areas depending on the individual patient needs, but typically of the flanks, abdomen and back.

It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.
It is important to ask the right questions during your consultation:

1.Is your surgeon a board certified plastic surgeon?
a.Be sure he or she is a plastic surgeon, there are a lot surgeons that are cosmetic surgeons or board certified in other fields other than plastic surgery. They do not do the same training as a plastic surgeon.
b.You can check the American Board of Plastic Surgery website for a list of plastic surgeons in your area.
2.Does your surgeon commonly perform this procedure?
a.Ask to see before and after pictures or look online for reviews on the procedure.
3.Where is the surgery performed
a.Is the procedure performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital?
4.Who performs the anesthesia for the procedure?
a.Is an anesthesiologist performing the anesthesia?

Butt Enhancement Cost

+1
In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect to pay around $8000-$9500 for a Brazilian Butt Lift, which is the transfer of fat from other areas on your body to the buttocks. These areas tend to be where fat is stored readily, such as the thighs and mid-section.  

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Brazilian Buttock Augmenation

+1

Brazilian Butt lift or buttock augmentation is a procedure by which patients own fat is harvested, processed, and grafted into the buttocks muscle. The cost of this procedure varies depending on the extent of liposuction, etc.

I suggest that you consult a board certified plastic surgeon who has had ample experience in buttock augmentation in los angeles.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS