Costs of Fat Transfer in Los Angeles, CA for Butt Augmentation

I am 20. 5feet 6 in. About 150lbs. I would like to get a fat transfer in the Los Angeles area. I have a small butt and would like to have a medium sized butt not a HUGE J-Lo butt, just some fat added. What am I looking to pay? Just an estimate...

Brazilian Buttock Augmenation

+2

Brazilian Butt lift or buttock augmentation is a procedure by which patients own fat is harvested, processed, and grafted into the buttocks muscle. The cost of this procedure varies depending on the extent of liposuction, etc.

I suggest that you consult a board certified plastic surgeon who has had ample experience in buttock augmentation in los angeles.

Web reference: http://www.beautifulself.com/p_buttock.htm