Costs of Fat Transfer in Los Angeles, CA for Butt Augmentation

I am 20. 5feet 6 in. About 150lbs. I would like to get a fat transfer in the Los Angeles area. I have a small butt and would like to have a medium sized butt not a HUGE J-Lo butt, just some fat added. What am I looking to pay? Just an estimate...

Butt Enhancement Cost

+1
In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect to pay around $8000-$9500 for a Brazilian Butt Lift, which is the transfer of fat from other areas on your body to the buttocks. These areas tend to be where fat is stored readily, such as the thighs and mid-section.  

Brazilian Buttock Augmenation

+1

Brazilian Butt lift or buttock augmentation is a procedure by which patients own fat is harvested, processed, and grafted into the buttocks muscle. The cost of this procedure varies depending on the extent of liposuction, etc.

I suggest that you consult a board certified plastic surgeon who has had ample experience in buttock augmentation in los angeles.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS