Is 200CC Enough for a Round Butt?

i just had a consult and tried to gain as much weight possible! surgeon said he can do 200 cc each; i guess i can't get a big juicy booty with just that but as long as i get some kind of a round nice butt! will 200 be enough to get what i want?

Brazilian butt lift in a thin patient

+2

A Brazilian butt lift can be performed in a thinner patient such as yourself.  I have performed the procedure in patients with similar figures and have transferred as little as 200 cc into each buttock.  These patients were very pleased with the result.  By taking the fat from the flanks, abdomen and thighs, you should have enough fat to make the results from a Brazilian butt lift worthwhile. 

Web reference: http://www.VincentLeporeMD.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Augmentation - How much do you need?

+2

A Brazilian butt lift involves taking fat from your body and then the surgeon re-injects this into your buttocks giving you a fuller, more shapely back side. There is the additional benefit of simultaneous liposuction making your figure even more attractive.  However, from your photos it appears that you are thin and would not normally be a candidate for liposuction.  You would then need to undergo liposuction in small volumes over multiple areas - abdomen, waist, thighs, knees - wherever.

200 cc is not a lot of volume but in combination with liposuction of your lower back and hips might give the illusion your buttock is more full. How much is enough is difficult to know and you will only have your answer after surgery.  The other option for thin women is a silicone buttock implant that can give you the desired fullness you want no matter how thin you are.

Best of luck

Vincent Marin, MD, FACS

200 cc per Buttock for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

After 50% of the fat is lost, that would be 100 cc per buttock, which will not be noticed.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc to 1500 cc per buttock.  In a smaller individual such as yourself I could probably transfer 800 cc per buttock or more.  This will give you a more noticeable result.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Brazilian buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift Volume - 200cc may be enough

+1

The smallest Brazilian Butt Lifts that I have performed have been in the 200-300cc range.  Although there will be  some result on yourself from this procedure, you have to temper this with the fact that as a thinner patient, you will have less fat to harvest and inject, and therefore less of a result.  As long as you have reasonable expectations about the results that can be achieved, I think it is reasonable. 

This may involve harvesting fat from different parts of your body to maximize graft material.  The other thing that I notice on smaller patients is that the results typically show a more "rounder" shape to the buttock on the posterior to anterior view, without a huge degree of projection improvement seen on a lateral view.  That is, the shape of your butt is more likely to become rounder, with a smaller amount of projection improvement at 200-300cc of fat.