Fat Grafting the Only Solution for Skinny Ankles?

I have skinny ankles. Is fat grafting the only solution for this problem? I would like to have pretty legs.

Don't fat graft your ankles

+1

Autologous fat grafts to your ankles are laden with potential problems. Given the relatively thin skin cover in this area, as well as relatively poor density of blood vessels, it's possible to get irregular reabsorption of fat, hard & calcified fat nodules, and a lumpy bumpy appearance.

Proceed with caution. If you get this done, make sure you go to someone with experience in fat grafting the ankles. Best of luck.

Don't recommend fat grafting for skinny ankles

+1

It is my medical opinion not to contemplate fat injection to the ankles to improve their skinny appearance. The blood supply and tendency to edema are conditions which make the survival of the fat less likely. This may make you more prone to nodules and fat necrosis. IF you decide to proceed, I woudl advise caution and possibly multiple procedures each delivering small amounts injected at each session.