Fat Grafting to Transfer to Hips and Buttocks Cost?

I would like fat grafting from abdomen flanks back fat and arms. All transferred to hips and buttocks. How much would this cost me? I'm 5"0 and 178lbs.

Cost of Fat transfer

+2

The cost for this very popular procedure varies from patient to patient.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).  A reasonable surgeon's fee would be between $8500 and $20,000 for this type of surgery.

Transfer to Hips and Buttocks Cost

+1
The cost of fat transfer like cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $4000 + MD Anesthesia related expenses for fat transfer to the buttocks. Since you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Fat Transfer Cost?

+1
The price for a Brazilian Butt lift varies from one practice to another. It is important to understand the Brazilian Butt lift includes liposculpting and buttock enhancement. Many practices have some type of assistance to help with financing the procedures such as care credit.

With that said I would tell you that when it comes to your body, I would not choose your surgeon by who is the cheapest. It is important to have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons. Also make sure that your surgery is being performed in an accredited surgery center or hospital.

Unfortunately here in Miami many patients try to save money by having their procedure performed by non-plastic surgeons and at facilities that have not been accredited and often have problems.

I would NOT have silicone injection or any other substances injected into your buttock that is not fat. That is a set-up for life long problems. Some people have these injections and are fine, but the people that have problems have them for life. Do not do silicone injections to your buttock.

I would consider saving your money and finding a board certified plastic surgeon that will help you achieve the results that you desire.

Johnny Franco, MD

Cost brazillian butt lift

+1

I am in Beverly Hills and I can give you the price here.Interestingly the fees in my community are equal to or only slightly higher than nationally.Wouldn't a patient rather come to Beverly Hills wher the plastic surgery is so practiced, perfected and popular. Here it requires liposuction as well to get the fat. Cost is 10 to 20 thousand dollars

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Price vary in Brazilian Butt lift, depending on how many sites of liposuction, and time needed. but for lipo of the abdomen, flanks, back and arms is really a whole body lipo, and takes a long time if you are a candidate for all that liposuction. cost can range from $ 15000-20000