Fat Grafting to Transfer to Hips and Buttocks Cost?

I would like fat grafting from abdomen flanks back fat and arms. All transferred to hips and buttocks. How much would this cost me? I'm 5"0 and 178lbs.

Cost of Fat transfer

+2

The cost for this very popular procedure varies from patient to patient.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).  A reasonable surgeon's fee would be between $8500 and $20,000 for this type of surgery.

Cost brazillian butt lift

+1

I am in Beverly Hills and I can give you the price here.Interestingly the fees in my community are equal to or only slightly higher than nationally.Wouldn't a patient rather come to Beverly Hills wher the plastic surgery is so practiced, perfected and popular. Here it requires liposuction as well to get the fat. Cost is 10 to 20 thousand dollars

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Price vary in Brazilian Butt lift, depending on how many sites of liposuction, and time needed. but for lipo of the abdomen, flanks, back and arms is really a whole body lipo, and takes a long time if you are a candidate for all that liposuction. cost can range from $ 15000-20000