How Many Cc's Will Be Needed in Order to Have Both Your Hips and Butt Injected (photo)?

I am 5'1 and weight 130lbs..I am looking to have fat injected into my butt and hip area. For the most part I am petite, but I carry most of my weight in my stomach and back area. Would fat have to be taken from my inner thighs if I want bigger hips, because I would like for my thighs to remain the same size. I am small in frame, but trying to gain more weight. Is it possible to get the look I want in both areas with my weight, and how much more weight is suggested I gain to achieve the results.

Brazillian Butt Lift

+2

From your photos, you should have enough fat in you abdomen and flanks to transfer to your buttocks and hips and give you a nice result.  I would put at a minimum 400 cc in each side.  I do not recommend trying to gain weight for the surgery - since fat is living tissue, when you lose the weight again, you will lose fat where you put it.

Also, by performing liposuction in your abdomen and flank (you can also do the back and bra roll if you want to also reshape that area) This will make your waist seem smaller, and you buttocks and hips proportonately larger.  You should have a very nice result!

Dr. Catherine Begovic M.D.

Fat required for buttock and hip

+2

600 cc each side minimum.  You have it, but would probably

Need to harvest some from thighs.  Best results are with

600 to 1000 cc each side.

Regards

Dan. Delvecchio

Daniel Del Vecchio, MD

How many cc's are needed for a Brazilain butt lift?

+2

From your pictures it appears that you do have enough fat that can be used for a Brazilian Butt Lift. You have some excess abdominal and back and inner thigh fat. You have good projection but could use some increased roundness, i.e. hips and superior projection on your buttocks. If you are not a smoker I would say you are an excellent candidate and will have fabulous results!

Jonathan Weiler, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer to Buttocks

+1

This is becoming a very popular surgery.  Without meeting you, I cannot say how much fat we can  transfer.  Based on your photos, it appears that we could take some fat from the abdominal area, inner, outer thighs, and knees.  I would hope to transfer 600 cc to 800 cc per side.  Of course, this is only an estimate.  Please consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified with the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) before making any decisions.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

How much fat?

+1

It appears from the pictures you would need 400 cc of fat per side. It appears you have enough. . Don't gain weight it in't necessary

Richard Ellenbogen, MD