Is it possible to make tapered Asian eyes parallel, wider, and bigger with combined lateral Cantho+Blepharoplasty? (photo)

Hi I attached the following picture as a reference because I liked the way the results turned out a lot. I was wondering how difficult it would be to achieve results like this with ideally a single blepharoplasty and lateral canthoplasty procedure combined (if possible). My eyes are fatty and I already have a tapered double lid fold but I would like them to be bigger and preferably parallel. Is this possible and if not any suggestions on alternatives?

Wider Asian Eyes

+1
In order to significantly raise the eyelid margin a ptosis repair is required.
The outer canthus can be raised with a canthoplasty/pexy if desired.
Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Asian eyelid surgery

+1
It is possible to create a crease and open the eyes more.  From the photograph it seems like you also have ptosis (low upper eyelids) which may need to be lifted to get the result you desire.  Remember you can't expect to look like someone else but an experience oculoplastic surgeon should be able to give you a nice natural appearance.  I'm not sure from the photo is a lateral canthoplasty is needed or only upper eyelid surgery.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon