Is It Ok to Get a Facial 2 Days After Botox or Fillers?

Facial and Botox or fillers

+1

You can have a facial 1 day after Botox injections.  You should wait 2 weeks after having fillers before having a facial.  Even if you do not notice any bruising after the filler, the areas will still be inflamed and there should not be any manipulation of your face.  It is possible to displace the filler or develop an infection. 

Toronto Dermatologist

Facial after botox or filler

+1

Although there are no hard and fast rules, I would generally recommend waiting at least 3 days after botox or fillers to have a facial.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial after Botox or Fillers

+1

There is no problem to get a facial treatment 2 days after botox or fillers, as long as there isn't excess tenderness, bruising or lumpiness in the treated areas

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist

No problem!

+1

Most BTX-A [BOTOX, XEOMIN, Dysport] is either taken up by the nerve endings or washed away by the circulation in the first hour after treatment, so as a practical matter I tell my patients there are NO restrictions on their activity after the first hour.

Fillers tend to be very stable after the first day, so a facial two days later should not be an issue, unless the injected area is still swollen, or is tender or bruised.

Kevin C. Smith, MD
Niagara Falls Dermatologic Surgeon