Would Getting a Facelift in Your 40's Gaurantee That You Would Need One in Your 50's?

I watched a segment on the news a while ago that was talking about new laser procedures for aging skin. The doctor said to hold off on getting a surgical facelift as long as you can because if you get one in your 40's you will need on in your 50's. They didn't explain why though. I was wondering if anyone knew what they meant? Thanks for your time!

Optimal Time for a Facelift

The optimal time for a facelift is when you have signs of aging such as sagging skin, facial atrophy or a combination. Once you have sagging skin and facial atrophy then you need to transition from Botox to fillers. The timing is more important. Facelifts done in your 40’s or early 50’s have better results than being done later in life.