Eyes shape changes after fat transfer to upper face. Is this normal? (photos)

I have fat transfer to my brow, temple, forehead and cheek(malar and buccal), tear trough to correct my thin face due to weight loss. My eyes shape change undesirably. Both look droopy, deep set and couldn't open up fully. 1) Is it normal? 2) Is it due to swelling or too much fat injected on my brow and forehead that press down my eyes? 3) Will fat transfer to upper face change the shape of the eyes?

Eyes shape changes after fat transfer to upper face. Is this normal?

+1
    No real conclusions can be drawn with bruising and swelling still present.

Fat transfers

+1

Seven days after facial fat transfers you are swollen and visibly bruised. Your features will most likely return to normal as swelling subsides. 

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD