Eye Socket/orbit Situation

My eyes are located a bit deeper then usual in my eye-socket/orbit/house of the skelet. Looks like my forehead construction is located more foward or so. What are my options for optical/simulating/make believe, a not so deep located situation? Which plastic chirurgian treatments can give me positive results? Do you often get situation^& requests like mine? Advices, treatments? How to get my eyes more foward located in the socket (simulated/optical)?

Eyelid Surgery

These genetic variations are what make all of us different and unique.  This situation has no easy fixes, and I would caution you throwing a lot of money to something with at best modest results.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

360 Rose Ave
Danville, CA 94526

Very dangerous

I recommend a standard upper lid blepharoplasty and possibly a brow lift.  Be happy with this.

Tryint to manipulate your eyes is worse than playing with fire. 

E. Anthony Musarra II, MD

120 Vann St NE
Marietta, GA 30060

Appearance of Deep Set Eyes Can be Improved

Some people have deep set eyes which may or may not also have a "hollow" appearance.

There are many techniques to address these problems. The simpler solutions are often accomplished with fillers or fat grafting to soften the appearance of the eye, especially if it appears hollow.

In cases of very prominent cheekbones or forehead, other surgical options exist.

In all situations, the solution has to be individualized based on specific anatomy and individual preferences.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

2050 E County Line Rd
Highlands Ranch, CO 80126

Sunken globes

a prominent brow with the appearance of deep set eyes is mutifactorial. see a plastic surgeon for your options. they range from simple camoflage with fillers to craniofacial orbit reconstruction. good luck

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

951 NW 13th Street
Boca Raton, FL 33486

Hollow orbits

Without examining your situation it is hard to give advice. Often fat grafts to the upper orbit are successful in giving a youthful appearance. I would stay away from fillers as there is an increased risk of blindness following injections in this area.

Leonard Harris, MD
Burlington Plastic Surgeon

3532 Commerce Court
Burlington, ON L7N 3L7

A photograph would be very helpful here to know what you are describing.

WIthout a photograph, what is generally meant by this is that the upper eyelids are hollow.  There is absolutely nothing reliable to address this situation which is a normal anatomic variation in the upper eyelids.  If this really bothers you, consider hiding the area with glasses that have a heavy frame.  If you don't need glasses, have plane lens with no correction placed in the frames.

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211