Can a Surgery Make my Eyes Look Like Britney Spears Eyes

I search the internet to see if this kind of surgery is possible but i i didn't I know that there are a surgeries to make the eyes look bigger or smaller is there a surgery can make any person eyes look like other person eyes or a celebrity eyes thanks

Unless the photo you put up is you, I don't think so.

+2

There is a lot of fantasy associated with what is possible with cosmetic surgery.  However, making you look like Britney Spears is much more complex a challenge than you realize.  There are so many structures involved that no surgery can make this possible.  Any surgeon that agrees to do this for you is either unethical or is drinking the same kool aid you are.  So I would be very careful this this goal because the biggest risk is that someone will take advantage of you by attempting to accomplish this.

To help you understand how complex this task is, think about this.  The most common and realistic request that we get is helping someone look their younger self.  How hard can this be?  The bone structure is the same and yet achieving this result is remarkably difficult.  Often we are very successful at making someone look younger and yet it is not exact the 10 or 15 years younger face because reversing everything to accomplish something like this is basically impossible.

Eyelid Surgery

+1

I urge caution with regard to having procedures to look like a celebrity.  First they have a unique facial structure, just as you do.  There are certain anatomical limitations with every facial structure.  Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and ask them to evaluate your structure and if this is possible.  If they tell you this idea is not possible to execute without considerable risk, and the chance of success is low, listen to them.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Cosmetic Surgery: Know the Limitations

+1

It is common for people wanting cosmetic improvements to bring photos of their desired appearance to consultation ith a plastic surgeon. Those photos can be helpful in communicating to your surgeon what you want to achieve.

Having a very specific "look" in mind, like trying to look like a celebrity, will likely lead to disappointment (or worse).

Whether the goal is achievable and realistic, and whether it is good judgment to try to make the change is an important assesment to be made with your surgeon.

To be sure you are getting good advice, be sure to seek consultation with a board certified and experienced surgeon with a solid reputation.

Paul C. Zwiebel, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

No you can't have eyes like someone else with plastic surgery

+1

It's an urban myth that you can have plastic surgery to get the same eyes, nose, mouth, etc. of someone else...celebrity or not.  The reality is that your eyes, nose, lips, etc. can be made more attractive using plastic and cosmetic surgery and if that happens to resemble some celebrities feature...it's just plain coincidence.

Change the shape of my eyes

+1

Don't even go there. You are a unique individual and trying to look like someone else is a poor decision. The copy cat surgical patient is headed for trouble.

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

+1

that is crazy talk. but I think I know what you mean. she has beautiful eyes and I'm sure there are many who would like to look just like her.  unfortunately, shaving your head may be the easiest way to look like britney.  surgery is to improve your anatomy not to mimic another's.  unless you are in the witness protection program you should only want to reach and maximize your potential. good luck 

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Celebrity eyelid surgery

+1

In a nutshell, there is no surgery or surgeon that can make your eyes or nose or any part of your face a replica of another person. While improvement in your features may be possible if certain aspects bother you, it is unrealistic to surgically change someone to look like someone else at this time.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Realistic eyelid surgery goals

+1

>>is there a surgery can make any person eyes look like other person eyes or a celebrity eyes<<

No.

Frank B. McCutcheon, Jr., MD
Asheville Plastic Surgeon