Does Less Expensive IPL Mean Less Results?

I've been shopping around and finding some great deals on IPL so am considering going to another spa for my next one. Is there any correlation between less expensive treatments and outcomes? Also, one is offering a "light chemecal peel" with the IPL -is that safe?

Results of Less Expensive IPL

+1

There is nothing wrong with shopping around, just make sure you are comparing apples to apples. Not all IPL/Photofacial devices are created equal. Be certain of provider experience and results for what YOU are looking to accomplish. Sometimes in the rush to get the less expensive treatment, patients lose sight of the value of finding the best service and provider for their needs.

Be wise. You may end up spending more to fix a bad outcome from a cheap series of treatments.

Good Luck!

Great Deals and Amazing Bargains in Plastic Surgery - A cautionary note

+1

Regarding: "Does Less Expensive IPL Mean Less Results?
I've been shopping around and finding some great deals on IPL so am considering going to another spa for my next one. Is there any correlation between less expensive treatments and outcomes? Also, one is offering a "light chemecal peel" with the IPL -is that safe
?"

Hard one to know for sure. While expensive does not assure you of quality, it is rare to get quality when buying cheap.

When it comes to your health and appearance you should NOT be "shopping around for great deals". There usually are multiple reasons why some services are cheap and as a result, in reality, they are far from being "great deals". Plastic surgeons are called upon on a weekly basis to reverse the results of "great deals" in Botox, Liposuction (especially Laser liposuction), a variety of lasers etc.

By all means, DO your research but do not fall for the hype. Because, if you choose poorly it may cost you a LOT more than you think you are saving.

To understand just how badly you can be damaged with Botox for example, read the link below. You WILL be amazed.

Dr. Peter Aldea