Exercising After Rhinoplasty?

Can I exercise after rhinoplasty? By this I mean heavy weightlifting, intensive training and protein intake.

When to exercise after rhinoplasty? Use common sense.

Exercise increases your heart rate which increases your blood pressure. An increase blood pressure can pop off any clots that have formed and can cause bleeding. Furthermore, since the blood vessels after surgery are still somewhat leaky, the increase blood pressure can cause increased swelling. That being said, every person heals differently.  

I recommend no exercise for two weeks and then gradually returning to exercise using common sense. If you strain your ankle and it hurt when you ran but did not hurt if you walked or walked fast, then you might exercise by having a long walk. If it didn't If you jogged, you consider jogging. If it still hurt when you ran, you wouldn't run.

Similarly, as you increase your exercise after the first two weeks, if you notice pain and pressure swelling or pleading from the nose, then what you've done is too much. So follow simple common sense and you might be able to get back to your normal exercise routine sooner than you think.