Does Ematrix Help Reduce Acne Scar and Tighten the Pores?

Hi I am 33yrs with olive skine. I have acne scars and open pores.I would like to know if ematrix help fade my acne scar and tighten the pores. Will it work on all skin type? Would appreciate your advice. Thanks

Ematrix for Acne Scars

+1
I think Ematrix is an excellent treatment to improve acne scarring. There was recently a study comparing Ematrix to Fraxel for acne scar improvement and they concluded that they both produced the same amount of improvement.

For Olive toned patients I prefer to use Ematrix. The Ematrix system uses Sublative RF- fractioned bi-polar radio frequency technology to effectively place heat energy into the dermis. This causes deep dermal impact with minimal down time. The reason I choose the Ematrix is because the RF technology is safe and effective for all skin types. Though I have done Fraxel treatments on Olive skin, it does have the possibility for hyperpigmentation unlike the Ematrix. The Ematrix treatments can improve all of your concerns with a series of treatments. It is best to consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this treatment is best for you and how many sessions you will need.
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon

EMatrix for Acne Scarring

+1

There many laser systems for improving acne scarring.  EMatrix is an option that can decrease acne scarring, reduce pore size and improve skin texture with little to no downtime.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

EMatrix for acne scarring, check out Invasix Fractora

+1

I have had eMatrix in my office for several years. I have treated many acne scarring patients successfully. There aren't issues with treating people of darker skin types because there aren't any lights in the machine, which is what normally burns a patient as light is attracted to colors/pigments. I will say though that recently I acquired an Invasix Fractora machine and have found that it treats deeper scarring much more effectively than the eMatrix. While the eMatrix is great for superficial and shallower marks, the Fractora technology can get the deeper divets, and it works better on general skin resurfacing. Invasix units in the U.S. are newer and somewhat limited but if you look on their website you can find providers in your state.

Web reference: http://www.invasix.com