How to fix different sized nostrils, to make one be bigger and not regular?

I had a perfect nose until I started playing with one side of my nose when I was a kid, because it would be runny, so I would wipe it in a way, that after years, it got bigger and different than the other nostril, and this makes my nose look uneven a big time. It bothers me alot, and makes me lose my confidence. I would like to know how I can get this fixed.

+1
   Nostril asymmetry is the norm.  If the nostril asymmetry is not apparent on frontal view it may not be worth correcting.

Uneven nostrils - #rhinoplasty

+1
Most people have uneven nostrils.  If it is not evident when looking directly into a mirror, I suggest considering how large of a problem it really is.  If it is evident, then a Weir excision can be performed where a wedge of the side of the nostril is removed and the scar hidden in the crease.  Remember, though, your asymmetry will always be there to some degree.

Mark D. Wigod, MD
Boise Plastic Surgeon