8 days post op Rhinoplasty on thick skin, I see no change. Will my nose probably be bigger than before? (photos)

Indian, 27, Female 6 days after Rhino & I hav a bigger,more bulbous nose.Day 8 & no change.The doc said the skin was thick (not sure how thick ) & he'd taken out more cartilage than what he normally would have. Also I had EXTREME facial swelling so he said thats probably y its biger & more bulbous for now Please tell me honestly what to expect months from now so I can plan myself for revisions if necessary. -Wil my nose probably be biger than before? -Wil removing extra cartilage really work?

Don't panic. Swelling after rhinoplasty is very common

Although it may not seem like it, you are very early in your post-operative recovery. Most of the swelling will be resolving after the first six weeks or so, but small amounts may last for months. Most surgeons will not contemplate revisions until you are at least a year out for that reason.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon