I have a single, deep line under each eye and always look tired! What treatment would you recommend? (photo)

27, good skin.. I think I've always had hollow eye bags and since I was a teen I had two creases under my eyes, starting at the inner corner. I've taken good care of my skin + sunblock since 18 so I don't have any wrinkles or sun damage. Overall my skin is on the dry side. Recently I got the eyebags filled up with Perfectha deep, .5ml on each side. The hollows are so much improved and one of the two creases disappeared, but the other crease has got deeper! Can I fix it with a more superficial filler? Heeelp!

Etched lines under the eyes

+1
Thank you for your inquiry.  It appears that the fillers have helped.  In my opinion, your options at this time include manipulation of your existing filler, removal and replacement if necessary, or injection of extremely fine lines of Belotero Balance placed extremely superficially.  The latter option is technically demanding but can produce beautiful results.  Best of luck.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Yes, you can get more help with more fillers.

+1
The key is who is doing the injecting.  Not all injectors will be comfortable placing volume in this area.  I recommend that you talk to whoever did your current lower eyelid service and have them place more volume.