Droopy Eyelid when I Smile After Jaw Botox?

When I try to press and raise my upper eye there is like something lose something in my eye separates and the other eye I didn't get botox don't have lose muscle in top of eye when I push up

Droopy Eyelid after Botox to Jaw

+1

Botox would be unlikely to diffuse from the jaw to the upper eyelid to create ptosis.  Is it possible these are not related?

Botox for the jaw area

+1

It would be unusual for Botox for your jaw area to cause your problem.  You should return to your injector for assessment.

Toronto Dermatologist

+1

Botox injected in the Masseter Muscle should not affect the upper eyelid but if you're concerned call and ask the MD that did your Botox injections.

Web reference: http://www.drfpalmer.com

Botox for the jaw and masseter muscles

+1

It would be very unlikely to have any symptoms around your eye after a botox treatment to the jaw region. The two are likely unrelated.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

Droopy Eye after Botox

+1

Hi Caroline.  If you received Botox to the masseter muscle (jaw), it is unlikely that this would cause any changes in the eye area.  Best bet is to wait 3-4 months and then reevaluate the eyes again as the Botox will have worn off.  This will tell you if the Botox caused any differences.  Good luck.

Web reference: http://www.celibre.com/botox.aspx

Botox and eyes

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without first seeing you in person. You should consider posting pictures to further assess the situation.