How Can I Fix One Drooping Eye?

My eyes weren't always uneven. I did something stupid 6 yrs ago and wore one contact on my right eye for a couple of months. My left eyelid drooped, and my left eye looked smaller than my right eye. Is there anything I can do to make my eyes even again? Brow lift? Laser blepharoplasty?

Droop Eyelid Following Contact Lens Use

Your problem is probably related to a mechanical dysfunction of the eyelid. Perhaps the eyelid muscle has become weaker and needs to be tightened or lifted. This can only be determined by consultation with an eyelid specialist. If this turns out to be the cause of the "drooping" then there are a couple of surgical techniques that may be used to elevated the eyelid. Both procedures usually take under 1/2 hour to perform with minimal bruising and downtime. 

I hope you find this helpful.