Can Eyelid Surgery Be Done Without Anesthesia?

Can bleph eyelid surgery be done without anesthesia?  If so, how does it work?

Eyelid Surgery can be performed with using local anesthesia only

Eyelid surgery can be performed with local anesthesia in the office setting in many instances. Pain sensation can be readily blocked with injections of anesthetics much like in a dentist office.  The issue is one of awarness,  as you will be able to hear and feel other sensations like pressure. A mild sedative can be prescribed to reduce anxiety.   If you are uncomfortable with this, then the procedure can be performed in a monitored setting with intravenous sedation.  Consult an experienced facial plastic surgeon.    

Albany Facial Plastic Surgeon