Diprospan Following Rhinoplasty For Scar Tissue, What Potential Side-Effects Are There?

Hello,i'm a patient with thick skin. I recieved a topical Diprospan (betamethasone) injection 2 years after my first rhinoplasty in order to reduce the scar tissue and it seemed like it helped a lot. After reading some material about this medicine i started to panic because it seems like it has a lot of side effect such as - penile atrophy(penis shrinking)- is that true ? or is reffers only to systemic injection? can it change the texture of the skin dramaticlly by the way?

Side effects of steroids

+1

Steroids injections to the nose are common and the side effects are minimal as long as too many injections are not done