How Much Difference Will Reducing Bulbous Nose Tip Make?

Hi. I am considering getting Rhinoplasty (a "nose job") done to reduce the "bulbous-ness" at the tip of my nose. However, I am worried that I will look totally different to what I look like now.

Is it possible to get surgery, without looking like a totally different person after? Also, comments on my nose are welcome!

Thanks,
Daniel

Options for reducing size (bulbous) and fullness of nasal tip in nose job (rhinoplasty surgery).

There is no "perfect nose". In fact, aesthetic standards are subject to change and personal interpretation. It is your job to tell the plastic surgeon what you desire to achieve and it is the plastic surgeon's job to tell you: 1) if that is possible, 2) how the surgery will be accomplished, 3) what to expect in the post-operative period, 4) potential alternatives and outcomes, as well as the 5) risks of the procedure.

Reducing the fullness in the tip of the nose. You may also want to consider reducing the nostril flare but this is difficult for us to assess when smiling.