I Did Something I Regret by Getting Branded. Is There Anyway to Reduce the Scarring or the Look of a Human Brand?

Reducing the scarring or the look of human branding

+1

There are a variety of options which depend on factors such as how long it is since the branding, where on your body it is, what type of scarring there is and how large the area is. Options include non-surgical or topical treatments including silicone sheeting, intralesional corticosteroid injections, scar massage and laser. Surgical treatments such as excision, serial excision, excision and skin grafting or excision and flap may also be appropriate. I recommend that you ask your general practitioner to refer you to a plastic and reconstructive surgeon so that you can be assessed and fully discuss your options and preferences. Good luck!

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

You can try creams like Mederma.

+1

How long has it been since you underwent branding? If recent, creams like Mederma, along with silicone gel sheets, may help to a certain extent. On the other hand, if it is a thing of long ago, you may want to consult a plastic/dermatologic surgeon, to consider options like complete excision with grafting if needed/ intralesional steroids/ intralesional bleomycin and so on. 

Good luck!

India Dermatologist