Deep Neck Crease Solution?

I have 3 deep creases from one side of my neck to the other. They are the lines along which my neck bends when I move my head down. I am in my late 30's and seriously think the deep creases make me look unnecessarily older. I don't have a "turkey neck" or a "jowly jaw line", and for this reason I have not been able to find any clear information on possible solutions. My face is not wrinkly so I do not feel I need any work there, just in the neck area. I'm wondering what I should do? I am open to any option in any price range, so long as it has a high customer satisfaction rate. Thank you!

Try a series of fractional resurfacing treatments

+1

I agree that this is a difficult problem! Until the new fractional laser devices were developed, there was not much to offer. I feel the best approach for this is serial treatments with a deep fractional laser (many brands now available, but I would recommend one with a very narrow spot sixe for the deep tx of the neck). Because of the vascularity (blood supply)and skin texture of the neck is different than the face, we cannot be as aggressive with each treatment on the neck. Obviously, a personal evaluation of the status of the skin will be needed to evaluate the potential for success. Good Luck!

Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

I think you will like Fraxel Repair

+1

Based upon what I have seen, I think that you will like the improvements you get with a fractional resurfacing treatment like Fraxel re:pair to the neck area.

Steven F. Weiner, MD