I'm 8 Days Post TT and Feel Extreme Stretching - Will I Get New Stretch Marks?

I had a full TT with muscle repair 8 days ago. I'm 5'8" and weigh 145 pounds. I am not able to stand up straight and every time I'm up (even hunched over) I feel extreme stretching and burning. I'm afraid I will get new stretch marks or damage my newly tightened abdominal muscles. Is there a risk of new stretch marks? When should I be able to stand erect?

Tightness after tummy tuck

You are still early in your recovery so it's best to not stand straight up until it is comfortable for you to do so. This could be a couple of weeks. This feeling you have is common, and your tissues need to relax naturally to ease the tightness you're feeling. Unless you have a predisposition toward them or have weak skin, I wouldn't worry about developing new stretchmarks.