7 days post full tummy tuck & muscle repair and my dog jumped on me?

Hi there, I am 7 days post op and my Chow jumped on my stomach while I was standing. How do I know if my muscle repair is still in order?

Did I hurt my result

+1

It is unlikely that a little dog could break apart your muscle plication but definitely continue being careful!

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

My dog jumped on me?

+1

Seems unlikely that any damage was done. An exam by your surgeon is the definitive way to get reassurance. Glad you didn't pick the Great Dane.

Dog jump on tummy tuck.

+1

The best way to find out is to have your surgeon examine you and see if he thinks any dmage was done. He might have to follow you for weveral weeks to make that determination.

Norman S. Levine, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon