How Many Days Does It Take for Large Hemorrhoids to Heal After Sclerotherapy?

Radiofrequency RF Technology for hemorrhoids

Sclerotherapy is one option that general surgeons utilize to treat hemorrhoids. 

Symptomatic grade 1 or 2 hemorrhoids are treated by colorectal surgeons using rubber band ligation, infrared coagulation or radiofrequency bipolar energy source. 

I would contact a board certified colon rectal surgeon for best outcomes. 

Sclerotherapy Healing

Thank you for your question. Everyone heals differently.  I would recommend being treated under the supervision  of a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Sclerotherapy, hemorrhoids

What sclerotherapy does to hemorrhoids is to cause them to clot.  Once clotted, it normally takes anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks for the clot to resorb and the area to heal.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon