Day 16 After Aqualipo. Its Only Been 2days Since I've Been out of the Garment. I Dont See Any Results, It It Swelling?

I got Aqualipo done on my upper abdomen, lower abdomen, flanks and back 16days ago. I wore my garment for 14days and my swelling gradually decreased. However, now that I havent worn the garment for 2days, I appear to be bigger! Almost as if i've had nothing done at all. Please help, what is going on? Since my surgery I've maintain a healthy diet (including "no sodium" as requested) and drink plenty of water.

If you have concerns following BodyJet or AquaLipo contact your doctor.

There may still be some swelling.  Surgery often dulls our memory and improve our eyesight.  If your have concerns check back with you doctor, but I would recommend waiting a few more weeks to let all of the swelling and most of the healing become complete.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon