Day 16 After Aqualipo. Its Only Been 2days Since I've Been out of the Garment. I Dont See Any Results, It It Swelling?

I got Aqualipo done on my upper abdomen, lower abdomen, flanks and back 16days ago. I wore my garment for 14days and my swelling gradually decreased. However, now that I havent worn the garment for 2days, I appear to be bigger! Almost as if i've had nothing done at all. Please help, what is going on? Since my surgery I've maintain a healthy diet (including "no sodium" as requested) and drink plenty of water.

If you have concerns following BodyJet or AquaLipo contact your doctor.

+1

There may still be some swelling.  Surgery often dulls our memory and improve our eyesight.  If your have concerns check back with you doctor, but I would recommend waiting a few more weeks to let all of the swelling and most of the healing become complete.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

When do I see the final results after liposuction?

+1

• When all the swelling has resolved
  • When the scar tissue begins to soften
  • When you are at your pre-surgery weight

All of these things can take several months to show your final results.  In my high volume Salt Lake City, Utah plastic surgery office I tell my patients that they need to wait for six to eight months to see the final results.  Noticeable results should be visible within a month.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon