I Have Two Lip Bumps Can They Be Reduced by Steroid Injections?

I had two cold sores on each side of my cupids bow,the result left me with a bulge on each side that is very noticeable what can be done?

Steroid injections

+1

i would stay away from the steroid injections and let these improve with time. the steroids may make the cold sores recur again

Yes, Steroid injections may be able to reduce lip bumps

+1

It is possible for your lip bumps to be reduced by steroid injections, but it is tough to know for sure without examining you. You should go to an expert facial plastic surgeon or dermatologist to get a more definite answer. Be sure to talk to the doctor about how long ago you had the cold sores.

Babak Azizzadeh, MD