How Can I Create Cleavage for my Wide-spaced Breasts?

I'm a teenage girl and would like to know how to create a bit more cleavage for wide-spaced breasts, all the other girls I know have a decent amount of cleavage while mine, although a C, look kind of flat in terms of cleavage. I would prefer natural ways to inhance this. Thanks

Wide apart breasts and cleavage go together via a good bra

+1
Unfortunately, if your breasts are sitting wide apart, perhaps a good bra is the only way to give you the cleavage you wish for.  If a surgeon tries to 'cheat' and place implants closer together, the natural breast will look like it's falling off the sides of the implants and this doesn't look any better than having properly placed implants and a wide cleavage.  Pictures of your cleavage and breasts would be helpful.

Wear a good bra

+1
Unfortunately, the only natural way to enhance cleavage is by wearing the right bra.  

At a latter time, you may want to consider breast augmentation. However, post-operative cleavage will always be determined by the natural distance that exists between the inner edges of a woman's breasts and the distance between her nipples. When performing breast augmentation, although he can cheat the implants closer together a small amount, your surgeon must centre the implants more or less beneath the nipples. Placing them elsewhere will lead to an unnatural appearance. This means that patients will have cleavage similar to their natural state even after their augmentation results become visible. 

Jerome Edelstein, MD

Breast Augmentation

+1

Bras are your best bet right now.  Implants will give you the best chance of success.  I hope this info helps.

Ronald H. Stefani Jr, MD

Creating Cleavage

+1

Creating cleavage for wide spaced breasts can be challenging, it usually requires use of a larger implant at least a C or D cup. Occasionally the doctor should check the insertion of the muscle, if the insertion is separated as well, in this case,  better cleavage can be achieved if the implant is placed subfascialy rather than submuscular placement.

S. Ozan Sozer, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Breast Cleavage, San Diego, CA

+1

Teenage means between 13 and 19.  Your breasts may or may not be fully developed.  C cup is different sizes, depending on the bra.  Wait until you are fully developed for sure, and make the most of what you have with bras, inserts, etc.  When you come of age, if the space between your breasts is still an issue (where breasts are located on the chest depends on breast size, width, rib and sternal anatomy, and can change with your weight, pregnancy, etc.), then see a plastic surgeon in your area to discuss, and see whether or not surgery is an option.

Steve Laverson, MD

Cleavage for widely spaced breasts

+1

You say you are a C cup which would indicate that you have a reasonable amount of your own tissue. If this is the case, then a push up bra may help to reposition the tissue you have to give you more cleavage. I am not aware of any other ways of improving cleavage that don't involve surgery which it sounds like you are not interested in. And do remember that although it is important to look good and be comfortable with your peers, there are more important things than cleavage. Good luck.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Natural cleavage

+1

There is no natural way to improve your cleavage that I am aware of. You can push your breasts together in a bra.  To increase cleavage, implants can help.

+1

Your attempt at posting a photo was no very successful. Please see in person a boarded PS in your area so you can determine your options. 

Cleavage For Widely Spaced Breasts After Breast Augmentation

+1

The short answer is: if your breasts are widely spaced, you cannot get cleavage without the help of a good bra, and even that may be difficult. In breast augmentation, the central most projecting point of the implant should be positioned in the center of your breasts behind the nipple. Placing the implants any other way will look unnatural. Also, any atampt to place the implants too close together by the surgeon by releasing or cutting the chest wall muscles can result in the implants place so close together that they are in the same space or pocket, a condition know as symastia, or  "unaboob", a deformity that is difficult to correct.

Joseph Fata, MD

The natural way to cleavage

+1

By natural we presume you wish to avoid surgery altogether. The best way to cleavage is through bra fitting, and a push-up with a side-stay may be your option. Breast implants with an adequate base diameter certainly will enhance cleavage but the natural way is a firm foundation, think Jane Austin.

peterejohnsonmd