How Can I Create Cleavage for my Wide-spaced Breasts?

I'm a teenage girl and would like to know how to create a bit more cleavage for wide-spaced breasts, all the other girls I know have a decent amount of cleavage while mine, although a C, look kind of flat in terms of cleavage. I would prefer natural ways to inhance this. Thanks

A good bra, best solution.

There’s no natural way to move the breasts closer together. This phenomenon is usually related to the shape of the underlying chest wall. Correction would require surgery. This approach is associated with high failure rates because the chest wall would remain unchanged. In most cases, the use of a good support bra would be the best solution.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

8900 West Dodge Road
Omaha, NE 68114

Wide apart breasts and cleavage go together via a good bra

Unfortunately, if your breasts are sitting wide apart, perhaps a good bra is the only way to give you the cleavage you wish for.  If a surgeon tries to 'cheat' and place implants closer together, the natural breast will look like it's falling off the sides of the implants and this doesn't look any better than having properly placed implants and a wide cleavage.  Pictures of your cleavage and breasts would be helpful.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

100 Front St West
Toronto , ON M5J 1E3

Wear a good bra

Unfortunately, the only natural way to enhance cleavage is by wearing the right bra.  

At a latter time, you may want to consider breast augmentation. However, post-operative cleavage always depends on what your natural pre-surgery cleavage is. You can have some enhancement of your cleavage but only so much before it looks unnatural.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6

Breast Augmentation

Bras are your best bet right now.  Implants will give you the best chance of success.  I hope this info helps.

Ronald H. Stefani Jr, MD

629 S Main Street
Lombard, IL 60148

Creating Cleavage

Creating cleavage for wide spaced breasts can be challenging, it usually requires use of a larger implant at least a C or D cup. Occasionally the doctor should check the insertion of the muscle, if the insertion is separated as well, in this case,  better cleavage can be achieved if the implant is placed subfascialy rather than submuscular placement.

S. Ozan Sozer, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

651 S. Mesa Hills
El Paso, TX 79912

Breast Cleavage, San Diego, CA

Teenage means between 13 and 19.  Your breasts may or may not be fully developed.  C cup is different sizes, depending on the bra.  Wait until you are fully developed for sure, and make the most of what you have with bras, inserts, etc.  When you come of age, if the space between your breasts is still an issue (where breasts are located on the chest depends on breast size, width, rib and sternal anatomy, and can change with your weight, pregnancy, etc.), then see a plastic surgeon in your area to discuss, and see whether or not surgery is an option.

Steve Laverson, MD

477 North El Camino Real
Encinitas, CA 92024

Cleavage for widely spaced breasts

You say you are a C cup which would indicate that you have a reasonable amount of your own tissue. If this is the case, then a push up bra may help to reposition the tissue you have to give you more cleavage. I am not aware of any other ways of improving cleavage that don't involve surgery which it sounds like you are not interested in. And do remember that although it is important to look good and be comfortable with your peers, there are more important things than cleavage. Good luck.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

920 Chestnut St
Yuba City, CA 95991

Natural cleavage

There is no natural way to improve your cleavage that I am aware of. You can push your breasts together in a bra.  To increase cleavage, implants can help.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028

Your attempt at posting a photo was no very successful. Please see in person a boarded PS in your area so you can determine your options. 

6330 Manor Lane
Miami, FL 33143

Cleavage For Widely Spaced Breasts After Breast Augmentation

The short answer is: if your breasts are widely spaced, you cannot get cleavage without the help of a good bra, and even that may be difficult. In breast augmentation, the central most projecting point of the implant should be positioned in the center of your breasts behind the nipple. Placing the implants any other way will look unnatural. Also, any atampt to place the implants too close together by the surgeon by releasing or cutting the chest wall muscles can result in the implants place so close together that they are in the same space or pocket, a condition know as symastia, or  "unaboob", a deformity that is difficult to correct.

Joseph Fata, MD

10293 N. Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46290