How Much Will It Cost to Fix my Nose? (photo)

I would really like to get a nose job and was just wondering the estimated price of what it would be to fix all of the problems I want addressed which are: crooked nose, bump on bridge, droopy and bulbous tip.

Rhinoplasty Cost

+1

You have done a good job evaluating your nose.  Sometimes people don't like their nose but when the surgeon asks what bothers them and what they would like fixed they are at a loss.

Rhinoplasty costs, like all plastic surgery costs, vary greatly around the country.  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons published a set of statistics, including fees, in 2012.  The average surgeons fee for a rhinoplasty was $4493.  Add to that the costs of anesthesia and an operating room and the costs increases.  I charge about $6500 for the whole package but be aware that this is not something to price shop for.  Instead look for quality.  If the price is an issue most surgeons offer financing packages.

Rhinoplasty cost for bulbous tip, hump removal and drooping tip

+1

A primary rhinoplasty repair of a crooked nose, hump on the bridge and droopy and bulbous tip and all be addressed through closed rhinoplasty techniques under general anesthesia. The  cost of her rhinoplasty in our practice is approximately $7000, which includes the operating room, anesthesia, and surgeon's fee. For examples of  crooked noses we have repaired  similar to your own, please see the link below

Rhinoplasty

+1

Fees for rhinoplasty will vary around the country.  Figure the surgeon's fee in NYC could be anywhere from $6000-$15000.  Good luck.