Cost and Financing Options for Ethnic Rhinoplasty?

I would like to know the cost and the plans available financial options to pay for Rhinoplasty? How to pay it off? What's the price range? Are there discounts? What would be my options regard the cost? Any tips or advice would help? Thanks.

Financing your Rhinoplasty

+2

There are several factors that can effect the cost of your rhinoplasty. The experience of the surgeon, the cost of the operating room and anesthesia fees, and also the geographic location you would like to have the rhinoplasty performed. Most importantly is that you find a surgeon with whom you are comfortable and can demonstrate experience with your particular type of rhinoplasty. Many surgeons offer financing options for their patients. Some financing options are more customer friendly than others.

Chevy Chase Facial Plastic Surgeon

African American Rhinoplasty

+2

Hi,

The cost of a ethnic rhinoplasty can vary from one geographic location to another. That said I charge between $6000 to $10000. There are several financing companies that doctors work with. You can find out by calling their office. Occasionally, if you have a medical problem such as a nasal fracture or deviated septum - some of the cost can be reduced.

Dr.S.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

You should find a qualified doctor for your rhinoplasty

+2

Of course what a rhinoplasty costs is important since it is 100% an out of pocket expense. But first you should seek a rhinoplasty specialist so the surgery is done right. This is the nose you are going to have for the rest of your life.

As for financing, most cosmetic surgeons use financing plans, either through national programs or regional banks. Once you identify the best doctors to do your surgery you can inquire about what their financing resources are. As for cost, these vary by region. I know that RealSelf has average fees on this website.

Steven J. Pearlman, MD

Costs of ethnic rhinoplasty with financing options

+2

Costs vary tremendously on the extent of the procedure.

Financing can be in-house or out sourced. The latter is more common and typically surgeons will list their participating plans on their websites. Finance terms can differ depending on the months pver which the payments are structured.

There are generally no discounts.

Costs can vary from 3-20,000.

Rhinoplasty fees

+1

Surgical Fees vary considerably across the country and even amongst practices in the same city.  The most important decision is to choose a skilled surgeon who understands your needs.  To get the best fee, consult with 2 - 3 surgeons and choose the one that combines the skill with the fees that will fit your budget. Financing varies across offices with some doing in house financing and many providing 3rd party financing such as CareCredit.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost and financing for ethnic rhinoplasty

+1

the total cost for rhinoplasty is about $8000.  the cost may vary depending on the projected time for the procedure.  the fact that the procedure is an "ethnic" rhinoplasty should not have an influence on price.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD

Financing and the cost of rhinoplasty

+1

The cost of ethnic  rhinoplasty does depend on where you are located.  The more rural, the less it is, and in the more urban areas you will find that the costs are higher.  While price is always a consideration, it is more important to check the surgeons qualifications, board status and experience.  Ethnic Rhinoplasty is a complex operation and you have to choose someone who is skilled over a good price.

That being said, there are several financing agencies available that can help you with funding the operation.  Most surgeons offer this and each one works with different financing companies.  Best to choose your surgeon first and select the financing later. 

Philip Miller, MD

Financing rhinoplasty

+1

There are typically several options for financing your rhinoplasty.  It helps if you have a good credit score.  I recommend putting down as much as possible to decrease your payments.  Currently our professional fee for a rhinoplasty is $7-9000 depending on the amount of elements we are changing. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon.

Talmage J. Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Ethnic nose

+1

There may be different noses for different faces but the prices still remain the same, around $6-10,000 in our California office. 
In any event, you need to be seen in  person  by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to assist you in making a decision as to what is best for you. I hope that this is helpful for you . Jon Sattler, MD Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Glendora, California.

Jon Sattler, MD
Glendora Plastic Surgeon

Ethnic Rhinoplasty cost varies

+1

As most of the expert posters have stated, the range in fees is from $6,000 to $20,000. Depends upon degrees of correction needed. Since no photos were posted, we can only give a wide range in fees.

I agree with Dr. Mayer: do not shop fee, shop for the 'right' surgeon. Financing issues are if you have acceptable credit, not if we recommend financing companies. Be careful out there.

Regards from Miami