How Much Will It Cost to Have Crowns Done on my Front Teeth?

What type of crowns are the most effective, are these the most expensive? What is the average cost of having crowns done?

Cost of Crowns

+1

The cost of crowns will vary not so much on which tooth, but more on what type of crown you will choose ranging anywhere from $950-$1500 per tooth .However it is always best to have a consultation to discuss what your expectations are! The best esthetic outcome in my opinion can be achieved through a variety of metal free ceramics. Would love to see a pic of the teeth your inquiring about! Dr. Ash

Mission Viejo Cosmetic Dentist

Anterior crowns and cost

+1

Here in Manhattan the going rate is $1,500 to $2,000 for a metal-free zirconia crown.   In other places around the country it might be less expensive.  But do yourself the favor and don’t just look for the cheapest price.  Be sure that it’s a reputable dental office, that is focused on cosmetic dentistry and where you are comfortable.  If the procedure is done incorrectly it will cost even more to have the work redone.  Good Luck!

Peter Mann, DDS
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist

Cost of Crowns on Front Teeth

+1

The cost of crowns on front teeth may vary depending on the type of crown and your geographical location.  The charge ranges from about $1050 to $1200 per tooth.  Of course, if you have insurance then the rate is managed by the insurance company. Also, crowns are usually covered but veneers are not.

Keith Blankenship, DDS
Jacksonville Cosmetic Dentist