CoolSculpting Vs. Zerona

Zeltiq CoolSculpting and Zerona were both FDA-approved at the same time, and both involve non-invasive fat removal. Is it fair to lump the two procedures together and compare them? Are good candidates for one treatment necessarily good candidates for the other?

--Sharon, RealSelf.com blogger

CoolSculpting vs Zerona

CoolSculpting has much better studies and science behind it than Zerona. We were prepared to offer both CoolSculpting and Zerona to our clients. But, we were unable to find real evidence that Zerona is effective. Howver, after considerable research with CoolSculpting, we have two systems and we have been very pleased with the safety and efficacy of this treatment.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon