Does Coolsculpting Work on Buttock Area?

Coolsculpting Around the Buttocks

+2

CoolSculpting works great on the areas below the buttock and on the lateral aspect of the buttock (outer thigh/saddle bag/hip region). You must be able to pinch about 2 inches of skin/fat for the applicator to attach. Proper positioning can make a difference. I recommend laying on your abdomen to treat the buttock region. We always recommend 2-3 treatments. After any treatment, you should see about 20-25% reduction of the treated fat.

We don't recommend doing Zeltiq directly on the buttock but below and on the sides to help improve the shape of the buttock and help it look smaller and more lifted.

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com/plastic_surgery/zeltiq.cfm

Coolsculpting and the buttock

+2

In theory Coolsculping will work on fat anywhere. The practicality is related to the current hand pieces and the fat distribution. If the hand pieces will fit over an area , than theoretically that area is susceptible to the effects of Coolsculpting.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Not For Posterior

+1

Thank you for your question. CoolSculpting is FDA-cleared for the flanks (love handles) and abdomen and is proven to be a safe and effective treatment. Unfortunately, it is not cleared for use on the buttocks.

Zeltiq on Buttock

+1

It would be very difficult to attach the suction cup for the Zeltiq machine to that area. As such, I feel that LipoSonix would be a better option. 

CoolSculpting can help reduce fat in a buttock

+1

If the fat in the buttock is localized and the applicator can fit, then the fat can be reduced. There may not be a perfect reduction to the shape you want as CoolSculpting  is works on focal, not global areas.

CoolSculpting on the Buttock Area

+1

Thank you for you question.

Coolsculpting can work around the Buttock area.  You have to be able to "pinch" the area and have it fit into the applicator.  Best to be examined first to make sure you are a good candidate.  Normally, we recommend multiple treatments on the area for the best results.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/cool-sculpting.htm