Does Coolsculpting Work on Inner Thighs?

I want more sculpted inner thighs as I have fat on the inner thigh but not on the outer thigh

CoolSculpting on Inner and Outer Thighs

Both inner and outer thighs are very common areas for CoolSculpting.  The depending factor is whether or not there is enough tissue for the applicator to hold on to.  You need to have approx 2 inches of tissue that you can physically grab.   During your consultation, the Doctor you meet with will be able to tell you if you are a good candidate or not.   We have been seeing great, consistant results w/ Zeltiq use on the inner and outer thighs. 

Dr. Grant Stevens