Does Coolsculpting Work on Inner Thighs?

I want more sculpted inner thighs as I have fat on the inner thigh but not on the outer thigh

CoolSculpting on Inner and Outer Thighs

+3

Both inner and outer thighs are very common areas for CoolSculpting.  The depending factor is whether or not there is enough tissue for the applicator to hold on to.  You need to have approx 2 inches of tissue that you can physically grab.   During your consultation, the Doctor you meet with will be able to tell you if you are a good candidate or not.   We have been seeing great, consistant results w/ Zeltiq use on the inner and outer thighs. 

Dr. Grant Stevens

Coolsculpting for thighs

+2

Coolsculpting will work for thighs however it all depends upon how well the chamber connects to your thighs. There may be a chamber in the future that fits thighs better than what is currently available.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting can be used for inner thighs on some people

+2

The limiting factor is the handpiece attachment.  If it can attach, then Coolsculpting can be used for this area.  Another alternative for helping inner thighs without a lot of downtime is the Body-Jet, Water Assisted Liposuction.  The Body-Jet will remove the fat faster and more aggressively than Coolsculpting.  I've heard thru the grapevine that there is a Coolsculpting handpiece in the works specifically to be used for the thighs, but I don't know if this is true or when it should be coming.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

CoolSculpting for Inner Thighs

+1
CoolSculpting can be very effective for the reduction of fat at the inner thighs. The applicator that is used for this are is the CoolFit applicator. In order to see if you are a good candidate for this treatment, you should have a consultation with your doctor where you can go over treatment details and determine how many treatments you will need for best results.

Steven H. Williams, MD

We have the Coolfit for inner thighs

+1
I suggest that you schedule a consultation with a Coolsculpting provider to evaluate your inner thighs to see if you would be a candidate for the CoolFit applicator on your inner thighs. It does indeed work and we have seen very promising results in that area.

David Rapaport, MD

Coolsculpting on Inner Thighs

+1
The FDA has approved coolsculpting for the inner thighs, and the results can be excellent with proper technique. Patient selection is key. Consult with a board certified physician who can provide both surgical options and coolsculpting to determine the best option for you.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting works on inner thighs

+1
CoolSculpting does work on the inner thighs. And the machine does have a specific hand piece for this purpose. During your consultation your doctor will be able to evaluate your need and develop a therapeutic plan.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Cool Sculpting of the inner thighs

+1
Yes you can treat the inner thighs.  The area has to be prominent enough to fit in the applicator.  For the outer thighs there is a new applicator called the Cool Smooth which treats the saddle bag area or outer thigh.  This requires a two hour treatment but we have two machines at our office in Austin so we can treat both thighs at the same time.

Robert Whitfield, MD, FACS

Yes it should work if you have enough fat to pinch!

+1
Coolsculpting works great to reduce stubborn fat on inner thighs. In order to determine if you are a good candidate you need to schedule a consultation to assess the area and see how many applicators you will need on each leg. For inner thighs we normally use the CoolFit applicator but some patients might need two applicators on each side depending on the fat distribution. The second applicator will be placed usually toward the back of the inner thigh to give more contour all over. For the best results we always recommend to retreat the same area in a month.

Gregory Turowski, MD, PhD

CoolSculpting on the inner thighs

+1
There is an applicator now that works very well on most patients who are interested in treating the inner thighs. It is called CoolFit, and some practices have purchased it.

You sound as though you may be a very good candidate, especially because you do not have excess fat on the outer thighs. 

I hope you find a practitioner with the CoolFit applicator and have a consultation.

Sheryl D. Clark, MD