Does Coolsculpting Work on Inner Thighs?

I want more sculpted inner thighs as I have fat on the inner thigh but not on the outer thigh

CoolSculpting on Inner and Outer Thighs

+3

Both inner and outer thighs are very common areas for CoolSculpting.  The depending factor is whether or not there is enough tissue for the applicator to hold on to.  You need to have approx 2 inches of tissue that you can physically grab.   During your consultation, the Doctor you meet with will be able to tell you if you are a good candidate or not.   We have been seeing great, consistant results w/ Zeltiq use on the inner and outer thighs. 

Dr. Grant Stevens

Coolsculpting for thighs

+2

Coolsculpting will work for thighs however it all depends upon how well the chamber connects to your thighs. There may be a chamber in the future that fits thighs better than what is currently available.

West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting can be used for inner thighs on some people

+2

The limiting factor is the handpiece attachment.  If it can attach, then Coolsculpting can be used for this area.  Another alternative for helping inner thighs without a lot of downtime is the Body-Jet, Water Assisted Liposuction.  The Body-Jet will remove the fat faster and more aggressively than Coolsculpting.  I've heard thru the grapevine that there is a Coolsculpting handpiece in the works specifically to be used for the thighs, but I don't know if this is true or when it should be coming.

CoolSculpting on the inner thighs

+1
There is an applicator now that works very well on most patients who are interested in treating the inner thighs. It is called CoolFit, and some practices have purchased it.

You sound as though you may be a very good candidate, especially because you do not have excess fat on the outer thighs. 

I hope you find a practitioner with the CoolFit applicator and have a consultation.

Inner Thigh CoolSculpting

+1

Coolsculpting represents a significant advance in the management of localized fat collections. The success of the procedure depends on a variety of factors. One of the most important factors is the location of the fat collections.

In many cases of inner thigh coolsculpting, the results are excellent and patients report high levels of satisfaction. Unfortunately, there are several potential problems with inner thigh coolsculpting.

Excess fat in the inner thigh can be difficult to treat because it’s often associated with loose skin. Loose skin can be made worse, when subcutaneous fat is removed with coolsculpting. Under these circumstances, coolsculpting not only removes excess fat, but can accentuate loose saggy upper inner thigh skin as well.

In addition, it can be difficult to apply the applicator to the inner thighs in some cases. This can adversely impact the result and lead to treatment failure.

Because of these issues, patient selection is extremely important. When patients have loose skin, results are less than optimal and other types of treatment should be considered. It’s important to discuss these issues with your plastic surgeon. Your surgeon should be able to help you choose the procedure that’s best for you.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Inner Thigh Fat Reduction Using CoolSculpting by Zeltiq

+1
Fat deposits in the inner thighs are a very common, especially for women.  Many of my CoolSculpting patients are active, healthy individuals who live a healthy lifestyle but cannot lose that stubborn fat on the upper part of the inner thigh.  Patients such as this are ideal candidates for the CoolSculpting fat reduction treatment.  There is no down time with CoolSculpting so my patients are able to continue their exercise routine after treatment.  We have seen excellent results on the inner thighs after CoolSculpting treatments.  Some patients will need more than one treatment in an area to achieve optimal results.

It is most important to have a personal consultation with a trusted CoolSculpting provider.  The provider will review your medical history, explain the treatment in detail, and assess your body to determine if this is the right treatment for you.  The top CoolSculpting providers are listed on the CoolSculpting website and they may be able to offer special pricing because of their status.  My practice offers Instant Rebates for patients to receive a free CoolSculpting treatment with a treatment paid for.  This can be used for one area or for multiple areas (thighs and love handles.) 

CoolSculpting results are usually seen after three months.  You and your provider may determine that additional treatments on the same area are needed to achieve your desired results.  A customized treatment plan is essential with CoolSculpting, as every body is different. 

Web reference: http://michaellawmd.com/

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting & Inner Thighs

+1

CoolSculpting will work on inner thighs. As long as the skin and fat can be compressed in the CoolSculpting device.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for inner thighs?

+1

We have treated patients inner thighs with cool sculpting and have had mixed reviews. What we find is the inner thighs tend to carry a more resistant fat. This means it typically requires more then one treatment to get desired result. The other thing you must be careful about with working with the inner thighs is placing the applicator so it does not leave a groove in your inner thighs. I hope this helps answer your question. 

Coolsculpting on inner thighs

+1

If the applicator can be applied to the area, it can be done. There must be enough fat distribution for the applicator to fit the area.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for the Inner Thighs

+1

Yes, Coolsculpting works well on the inner thighs.  The results are not seen immediately, but in approximately 4-8 weeks, you will see a 20-25% reduction in fat tissue.  The Coolsculpting device was initially cleared for abdominal and flank fat reduction, but has proven itself extremely beneficial on many areas of the body.  I have had excellent patient results with Coolsculpting on the soft, pinchable skin of the inner thighs.  Coolsculpting can provide a thinner, toner, and more sculpted look for your thighs, best of all there is little to no down time with the treatment. 

The most important key to a successful procedure: a good physical exam by your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon, who will make sure you have enough fat in this area for the Coolsculpting hand piece to grab hold of.  The hand piece must have a tight grip and good suction for the Coolsculpting treatment to work; otherwise, your results will be less than optimal. 

Houston Dermatologist