Does Coolsculpting Work on Inner Thighs?

I want more sculpted inner thighs as I have fat on the inner thigh but not on the outer thigh

CoolSculpting on Inner and Outer Thighs

Both inner and outer thighs are very common areas for CoolSculpting.  The depending factor is whether or not there is enough tissue for the applicator to hold on to.  You need to have approx 2 inches of tissue that you can physically grab.   During your consultation, the Doctor you meet with will be able to tell you if you are a good candidate or not.   We have been seeing great, consistant results w/ Zeltiq use on the inner and outer thighs. 

Dr. Grant Stevens

Coolsculpting works on inner thighs

CoolSculpting does work on the inner thighs. And the machine does have a specific hand piece for this purpose. During your consultation your doctor will be able to evaluate your need and develop a therapeutic plan.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for thighs

Coolsculpting will work for thighs however it all depends upon how well the chamber connects to your thighs. There may be a chamber in the future that fits thighs better than what is currently available.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Coolsculpting can be used for inner thighs on some people

The limiting factor is the handpiece attachment.  If it can attach, then Coolsculpting can be used for this area.  Another alternative for helping inner thighs without a lot of downtime is the Body-Jet, Water Assisted Liposuction.  The Body-Jet will remove the fat faster and more aggressively than Coolsculpting.  I've heard thru the grapevine that there is a Coolsculpting handpiece in the works specifically to be used for the thighs, but I don't know if this is true or when it should be coming.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Inner thigh Coolsculpting

CoolSculpting has great results on the inner thighs.  You can expect to see less pinchable fat in the areas treated.  It is always best to consult with your treatment provider so you can be properly assessed prior to treatment. 

CoolSculpting for Inner Thighs

CoolSculpting (cryolipolysis) is a recent form of non-invasive fat reduction. In 2012, the FDA approved CoolSculpting for the abdomen and flanks (love-handles). More recently, in 2014, it was approved for treatment of the inner and outer thigh. So yes, CoolSculpting is both FDA approved and effective for fat reduction of the inner thighs.

John Diaz, MD

CoolSculpting works on the inner thighs

Yes, CoolSculpting works on the inner thighs. BUT, not everyone is a good candidate for CoolSculpting on their inner thighs.  You should have an assessment during your consultation, and your physician will let you know if you are a good candidate or not.

Carmen Kavali, MD

Inner thighs

The CoolSculpting technique works in selected areas. One of these areas is the inner thighs. A clinical exam by a Physician to determine if your tissue and fat are candidates for the procedure is performed first.
Photos are recorded in a standardized fashion to establish your starting point. 
The specially designed applicators are placed over the inner thighs and the procedure takes one hour per side.
Just in case you are someone who has fat on the outer thighs, there is an applicator for this location as well.

Coolsculpting works well on the inner thighs and outer thighs

We have been utilizing the Coolfit applicator for the inner thighs and the Coolsmooth applicator of the outer thighs.  Both work extremely well and we have had excellent results. I highly recommend them both.  For the best results and to see if you are a good candidate please consult with a board certified dermatologist whose practice has been certified by Coolsculpting.

Inner thigh Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting can certainly be used for the inner thigh fat. I would recommend visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon as there are several effective options to address this area including liposuction, short scar thigh lift, traditional thigh lift and Coolsculpting. We were the first plastic surgery practice in Houston to adopt Coolsculpting and I can confidently say that Coolsculpting works for the right individual, but many would benefit from other forms of thigh contouring, particularly if there is excess skin laxity that is contributing to the overall concern with the thighs.