Can I Combine Dimple Creation Surgery with Buccal Fat Removal?

If Yes, How Much Would That Cost?

Buccal fat pad removal and dimple creation could be done simultaneously

+2

Hi Mahattan8242,

Buccal fat pad removal and dimple creation could be performed during the same procedure but the key is to establish the right candidacy for both.

Buccal fat pad removal is a precise procedure of fragile nature best fitting candidates with chubby cheeks that will not be prone to atrophy with age progression.

As for the dimple creation, it could be aesthetically out of the beauty scope of a given patient. Only a physical examination with an extensively experienced surgeon would give the patient the ability to come up with a well informed decision.

At the end, beauty is in the heart of preserving the patient's natural looks and enhancing them.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Buccal fat removal and dimple creation

+1

Dimple creation and buccal fat removal can be performed simultaneously and will range tremendously from $3500 up to $8000. However, some surgeons question the procedures due to the long term consequences and potential for facial fat loss with time. Although buccal fat removal is well described, the procedure of dimple creation is not an established cosmetic procedure.  

Dimple Creating and Buccal Fat Pad Removal

+1

Without pictures or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice about surgery.  Certainly both procedures can be performed at the same time.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

Dimple creation and buccal fat removal.

+1

I would suggest you do neither of these. Dimple creation looks good when God  does it, but not when surgeons do it. You will need the buccal fat 10 years from now, so don't remove it!

Dimples and Buccal fat excision

+1

I am not a big fan of either.  Dimple creation to mee looks strange in most cases.  As for buccal fat pad excision it may prematurely age your face.