CoolSculpting and Ultherapy for Double Chin / Turkey Neck?

Would a Combination of Zeltiq and Ultherapy Be a Good Option for a Non-surgical Double Chin/turkey Wattle Reduction? Looking for the best nonsurgical combination of treatments for a turkey wattle/ non-defined jawline. 25 year old female that is 30 pounds over weight.

At age 25, please lose the extra 30 pounds before considering any cosmetic therapies

+3

The treatments you have mentioned tend to be unimpressive in my opinion but they are expensive and painful.  If you have good skin, are young, and know you are 30 pounds overweight, the only reasonable thing to do is to lose the weight.  You might be surprised how much you like your neck!

Ulthera is effective but liposuction is even more effective!

+2

zeltiq or coolsculpting cannot be used on the neck.  Ulthera and thermage canboth be used but I favor Ulthera.  liposuction under the chin is still the most effective procedure.

Cameron Rokhsar, MD

Ultherapy and SmartLipo for Double Chin / Turkey Neck

+2

There is no handpiece available with either Zeltiq (Coolsculpt) or Liposonix to treat the neck area. The best combination would be Ultherapy first to kick start muscle and skin tightening followed by SmartLipo neck liposuction to finish off the excess fat pads and to maximize skin tightening and neck contouring.

William Ting, MD
Bay Area Dermatologic Surgeon

Ultherapy and zeltiq coolsculpting

+2

ultherapy may help but there is no applicator currently on the market from Zeltiq that would allow CoolSculpting on the neck area. It may be forthcoming, but I have not heard details from a reliable source as to the applications of the next applicator.

Ronald Shelton, MD

Zeltiq and the neck

+2

There is no current handpiece for Zeltiq to be performed on the neck, so this is not an option.  Zeltiq is currently performed on the abdomen, back, love handles/muffin top.

Madeline Krauss, MD
Boston Dermatologic Surgeon