Is it possible to get the dent and the spot on my nose removed permanently? (Photo)

Ive had this small chicken pox scar on my nose since i was four and reallllllly would like it gone i would think it would be an easy fix because the dent is not that deep at all but of course i wouldn't know. Help

Nasal tip scar

+1
Scars in this location can be treated keep to treat.  I agree that a combination of laser, injectables, even surgical revision can be combined to give you the best improvement.  I d not believe there is any single treatment that is likely to give you the greatest degree of improvement possible.

Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Nose tip scar treatment with submission

+1
Our office specializes in scar revision treatments in Los Angeles. Atrophic scars on the nose tip can be improved with a combination protocol that includes laser, subcision, and filler placement. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Scar on Nose

+1
This can be improved with lasers and fillers.  I suggest seeking the advice of a cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon with experience in treating scars.  Best, Dr. Emer.